This ad-lib bird proof calf feeder keeps feed fresh and protects it from rain and bird contamination. It reduces wastage and eliminates selective eating of coarse mix.
Made by Wydale in Somerset, the feeder holds features:
- a close fitting hopper lid to keep the rain out
- plastic flaps at the front of the trough to protect the feed from birds
- tough, durable and maintenance free polyethylene construction
- translucent material allows a visual check of food levels
- integral gate hooks.
The birdproof feeder is available in two sizes:
- Small to hold 25 kg of pellets or coarse mix
- Large to hold 60 kg of pellets or coarse mix
Ideal to use with to our Multimax group hutches, the integral gate hooks make it quick and easy to attach and move up the fence as the calves grow.
Large Feeder (nominal capacity 60 kg)
- Length 1350 mm
- Height (excluding lid) 750 mm
- Depth 450mm (bottom) 650 mm (top)
- Weight 20 kg
Small Feeder (nominal capacity 25 kg)
- Length 590 mm
- Height (excluding lid) 565 mm
- Depth 430 mm (top)
- Weight 9 kg