This ad-lib birdproof pellet feeder keeps feed fresh, reduces wastage and eliminates selective eating of coarse mix. Specially designed cowling and flaps protect the feed from both rain and bird contamination. It is suitable for feeding calves, goats and lambs in pens and hutches indoors and outdoors.
Made by Wydale in Somerset, the feeder holds 25kg of pellets or coarse mix and features:
- a close fitting hopper lid to keep the rain out
- plastic flaps at the front of the trough to protect the feed from birds
- tough, durable and maintenance free polyethylene construction
- translucent material allows a visual check of food levels
- integral gate hooks.
Ideal to use with to our Multimax group hutches, the integral gate hooks make it quick and easy to attach and move up the fence as the calves grow. Pair with a rainproof hay feeder for a total feeding solution for weaned calves.
Birdproof Pellet Feeder Specifications:
- Capacity 25 kg
- Length 590 mm
- Height (excluding lid) 565 mm
- Depth 430 mm (top)
- Weight 9 kg