This general purpose, DEFRA approved disinfectant is ideal to use with our disinfectant mats for disinfecting boots and shoes.
Zal Petax 11 is a highly effective oxidising disinfectant based on peracetic acid, specially formulated for use in the agriculture and intensive livestock industries. It:
- Is active against bacteria and viruses
- Has low environmental impact
- Contains a wetting agent which produces foam to improve surface contact and visibility during application
- Is suitable for use in soft or hard water
Zal Perax II disinfectant is approved by DEFRA for:
- Swine Vesicular Disease Orders
- Diseases of Poultry Orders
- Foot and Mouth Disease Orders
- Tuberculosis and General Orders.
- Boot dips
- Animal housing
- Dismantled equipment
- Water distribution systems
- Drinking water (birds in crop)
For dilution rates and usage instructions please refer to the Product Information Sheet.