This ad-lib rainproof pellet feeder keeps feed fresh, reduces wastage and eliminates selective eating of coarse mix. It is suitable for calves, goats, sheep and lambs.
Made by Wydale in Somerset, the feeder:
- holds 25kg of pellets or coarse feed
- has a close fitting hopper lid and overhanging top to keep the rain out
- is made from tough, durable and maintenance free polyethylene
- is translucent to visually check food levels
- has an integral gate hook for easy attachment.
Ideal to use with to our Multimax group hutches, the integral gate hooks make it quick and easy to attach and move up the fence as the calves grow.
Our customers tell us this model provides some protection from birds, but for full protection have a look at the Birdproof Calf Feeder.
Pellet Feeder Specification :
Small Rainproof Pellet Feeder (nominal capacity 25 kg)
- Length 590 mm
- Height (excluding lid) 565 mm
- Depth 430 mm (top)
- Weight 9 kg