The sheep foot mat has two parts:
- A 4cm thick, high density foam pad in a tough non-slip cover which prevents any damage to the foam
- A unique waterproof sleeve to hold in the liquid.
- Use 75% less solution than a footbath with no splashing and complete coverage
- Are easy to move and safe to use on any flat surface or in a race
- Are environmentally friendly; the sleeve prevents the disinfectant leaking into the surrounding area
- Have removable sleeves which can be power-washed. This is not possible in similar mats with sewn-in pads
- Hold 30 – 40 litres of solution
- Last for years when washed and dried between use.
Sheep are happy to walk over the hoof mat without jumping, splashing or rushing.
We recommend using Golden Hoof with our mats to treat foot rot and scald in sheep and lambs. You can add it to your basket at checkout.
Watch sheep going over a foot mat here:
This video shows the treatment liquid pushing up into the hoof giving excellent coverage.