The sheep foot mat has two parts:
- A 4cm thick, high density foam pad in a tough non-slip cover which prevents any damage to the foam
- A unique waterproof sleeve to hold in the liquid.
- Use 75% less solution than a footbath with no splashing and complete coverage
- Are easy to move and safe to use on any flat surface or in a race
- Are environmentally friendly; the sleeve prevents the disinfectant leaking into the surrounding area
- Have removable sleeves which can be power-washed. This is not possible in similar mats with sewn-in pads
- Hold 30 – 40 litres of solution
- Last for years when washed and dried between use.
Sheep are happy to walk over the mat without jumping, splashing or rushing. Watch sheep going over a mat here: