The vehicle disinfectant mats are made up of two parts:
- A 4cm thick, high density foam pad in a tough non-slip cover, designed to withstand heavy loads.
- A unique waterproof sleeve to hold in the liquid. The sleeve is removable to allow thorough cleaning, which is not possible when the sleeve is sewn onto the pad.
Each mat holds between 45 and 60 litres of disinfectant, the four mats hold between 180 and 240 litres altogether.
When used for vehicle disinfection, our mats:
- Use 75% less solution than a conventional dip
- Are suitable for all disinfectants
- Are completely mobile and can be used on any flat surface
- PLEASE NOTE: vehicles must pass over the mats at NO MORE THAN 5 MILES PER HOUR.