Vehicle Disinfection Package
£447.00 +VAT £536.40 inc VAT
A set of four 180cm x 90cm mats suitable for disinfecting cars, lorries and agricultural vehicles at one entrance.
The thick foam mats, soaked with disinfectant, are enclosed in a waterproof sleeve. The disinfectant is transferred evenly onto the tyres without splashing, so the disinfectant is not wasted and does not contaminate the surrounding area. The mats are easy to move and can be used on any flat surface so can be carried in the van for immediate disinfection on reaching a site.
They are used to improve biosecurity in dairies, fish farms, poultry sheds, food factories, horticulture units, vet practices, zoos, farm parks and at agricultural events and farm open days.
Our mats were used extensively during the foot and mouth crises by big dairy companies, the National Trust, major race courses, DEFRA and even a film set! This year they are being used by stables and livery yards during strangles outbreaks and by bird and wild life centres due to avian flu.
Free A2 size warning sign included in every pack. Order by 1pm for free next working day delivery to the UK mainland.
The vehicle disinfectant mats are made up of two parts:
- A 4cm thick, high density foam pad in a tough non-slip cover, designed to withstand heavy loads.
- A unique waterproof sleeve to hold in the liquid. The sleeve is removable to allow thorough cleaning, which is not possible when the sleeve is sewn onto the pad.
Each mat holds between 45 and 60 litres of disinfectant, the four mats hold between 180 and 240 litres altogether.
When used for vehicle disinfection, our mats:
- Use 75% less solution than a conventional dip
- Are suitable for all disinfectants
- Are completely mobile and can be used on any flat surface
- PLEASE NOTE: vehicles must pass over the mats at NO MORE THAN 5 MILES PER HOUR.
How to Use Disinfectant Mats
You can download Disinfectant Mat General Instructions here.